The following applications for approval of construction or modification of an air pollution source have been received by ORCAA. A formal public comment period will be provided if requested by any person, government agency, group, or applicant.
This facilities is a wood pellet manufacturing plant.
- Notice Type: Notice of Construction (NOC)
- Posted: July 25, 2023
- Name of Business: Pacific Northwest Renewable Energy
- Address: 411 Moon Island Road, Hoquiam, WA
- Source: Classification RC1
- Application as Received: Permit Application
- Related Files:
- Status: Closed For Comment
Comment period is closed
To express interest in an application, submit your comments in writing by the deadline listed below. Please be sure to list the Notice # of the application you are commenting on.
- Deadline: August 9, 2023
- Point of Contact: Mark Goodin, 360-539-7610
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (360) 491-6308
- Mail: ORCAA, 2940 Limited Lane NW, Olympia, WA 98502
What are Notice of Construction Permits?
Notice of Construction (NOC) permits are required prior to the construction, installation, replacement, or modification of any air pollutant sources, emissions units, or air pollution control equipment. Once approved and issued by ORCAA, the NOC allows not only the ‘construction’ but also the ongoing operation of that source or emissions unit. The NOC is in force until the source or emissions unit is modified or replaced, at which time a new NOC permit is required. Learn more about the NOC program.