The Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA) firmly believes in its motto, “Clean Air is Everyone’s Business.” As such, ORCAA seeks to keep everyone within our jurisdiction well informed about the actions—and proposed actions—we take.
Simpson Door is a wooden door manufacturing facility in McCleary, Washington.
- Notice Type: AOP Renewal
- Posted: January 25, 2023
- Name of Business: Simpson Door
- Address: 400 West Simpson Avenue, McCleary, WA
- Source: AOP
- Permit: Simpson Door Air Operating Permit (AOP)
- Simpson Door TSD Technical Support Document (TSD) for permit 22AOP1559 - Simpson Door.
- Date Finalized: January 24, 2023
What happens after the public comment period ends?
ORCAA will consider and provide responses to all comments received during the comment period. If there is significant public concern, ORCAA will schedule a public hearing and provide 30 days advanced notice. Notice of ORCAA’s final action on this AOP will be provided to all persons and entities who submitted comments during the public comment period and, in conjunction with the public hearing if one is held.