The Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA) firmly believes in its motto, “Clean Air is Everyone’s Business.” As such, ORCAA seeks to keep everyone within our jurisdiction well informed about the actions—and proposed actions—we take.
Manufacturer of specialty coated paper; amino/phenolic resins
- Notice Type: Air Operating Permit (AOP)
- Posted: June 23, 2016
- Name of Business: Paneltech International
- Address: 2999 John Stevens Way, Hoquiam, WA
- Source: AOP
- Notice #: 11AOP864
- Permit: AOP - Paneltech
- TSD - Paneltech Technical Support Document for AOP-Paneltech
- Date Finalized: June 23, 2016
What happens after the public comment period ends?
ORCAA will consider and provide responses to all comments received during the comment period. If there is significant public concern, ORCAA will schedule a public hearing and provide 30 days advanced notice. Notice of ORCAA’s final action on this AOP will be provided to all persons and entities who submitted comments during the public comment period and, in conjunction with the public hearing if one is held.