The Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA) firmly believes in its motto, “Clean Air is Everyone’s Business.” As such, ORCAA seeks to keep everyone within our jurisdiction well informed about the actions—and proposed actions—we take.
This facility produces an assortment of lumber products
- Notice Type: Air Operating Permit (AOP)
- Posted: October 15, 2021
- Name of Business: Sierra Pacific Industries, Shelton
- Address: 100 North Front Street, Shelton, WA
- Source: AOP
- Notice #: 19RFC1321
- Permit: AOP-Sierra Pacific Shelton
- TSD-Sierra Pacific Shelton Technical Support Document for AOP-Sierra Pacific Shelton
- Date Finalized: October 15, 2021
What happens after the public comment period ends?
ORCAA will consider and provide responses to all comments received during the comment period. If there is significant public concern, ORCAA will schedule a public hearing and provide 30 days advanced notice. Notice of ORCAA’s final action on this AOP will be provided to all persons and entities who submitted comments during the public comment period and, in conjunction with the public hearing if one is held.