From the Grays Harbor County Fire Marshal: With the continued trend of warm and dry weather and fire danger the Grays Harbor County Fire Marshal’s office and Fire Districts are enacting restrictions on all outdoor burning in Grays Harbor County until conditions moderate.
Charcoal and wood burning, recreational campfires, residential yard waste and land clearing burning are prohibited until further notice.
The use of natural and propane gas burning self-contained camping stoves and natural and propane gas burning portable fire pits is allowed.
*** For information about fires on local BEACHES, contact ***
Washington State Parks: 360-902-8844
For more information on local fire restrictions
- Fire Districts: Emergency pages of the local telephone book
- Grays Harbor County: Fire Marshal’s Office at 360-249-4222
- City Fire Departments: Government pages of the local telephone book
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources: Pacific Cascade Regional Office at 360-577-2025, or Olympic Region Office at 360-374-2800, or their Fire Center at 360-575-5089
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency: 1-800-422-5623
- Olympic National Park and Olympic National Forest: 360-565-3121