The Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA) firmly believes in its motto, “Clean Air is Everyone’s Business.” As such, ORCAA seeks to keep everyone within our jurisdiction well informed about the actions—and proposed actions—we take.
Manufacturer of paper products
- Notice Type: Air Operating Permit (AOP)
- Posted: August 17, 2021
- Name of Business: McKinley Paper Company
- Address: 1815 Marine Drive, Port Angeles, WA
- Source: AOP
- Notice #: 18AOP1300
- Permit: AOP – McKinley Paper
- TSD - McKinley Paper Technical Support Document for AOP-McKinley Paper
- Date Finalized: August 17, 2021
What happens after the public comment period ends?
ORCAA will consider and provide responses to all comments received during the comment period. If there is significant public concern, ORCAA will schedule a public hearing and provide 30 days advanced notice. Notice of ORCAA’s final action on this AOP will be provided to all persons and entities who submitted comments during the public comment period and, in conjunction with the public hearing if one is held.