- July 13, 2014 – Presentation of study results at North Olympia Library System
- April 3, 2014 – removed saturation study monitors. All equipment will be non-operational for approximately one month for servicing. We expect to start a saturation study in Jefferson County sometime in May 2014.
- September 3, 2013 – extended studies in Clallam County to mid to late March 2014
- May 1, 2013 – installed an aethelometer at Stevens Middle School
- March 12, 2013 – installed Sequim Fire Station air monitoring station – images on ORCAA Data
- March 5, 2013 – MOA for Sequim Fire Station signed. Monitor installation to occur the week of March 11th.
- February 11, 2013 – awaiting MOA review for Sequim location
- January 24-25. 2013 – Installed stations at NOLS, Port Angeles Fire Station and Stevens Middle School.
- January 3, 2013 – Received signed MOA from City of Port Angeles, Port Angeles Fire Station, confirming the site as a study location. We expect the first station to go online sometime between middle and late January 2013.
- December 21, 2012 – Received signed MOA from North Olympic Library System (NOLS), confirming the site as a study location.
- December 19, 2012 – all MOA’s are in the mail and ready for signatures. We continue to build data logger cubes.
- December 11, 2012 – completed first data logger cube
- December 3, 2012 – Finalizing drafts/awaiting Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) approval from site custodians in Port Angeles and Sequim. Optical Particle Counters should arrive sometime this week. Receiving and assembling hardware for data loggers.
- November 27, 201 – met with potential site custodian in Port Angeles
- November 16, 2012 – met with potential site custodians in Sequim and Port Angeles
- November 6, 2012 – communicating with potential study location custodians in Sequim and Port Angeles
Air Monitor Locations
View Clallam County Saturation Study locations in a larger map
End of study result/presentation
Clallam County Saturation Study Plan
Saturation Study budget for FY2013 – FY2014
Proposed monitoring equipment include:
If you would like more information about these studies, please contact:
- Odelle Hadley, PhD at email@example.com
- Mark Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 2 instruments on loan from Washington state Department of Ecology