Olympic Region Clean Air Agency
serving Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Mason, Pacific, and Thurston Counties
- September 3, 2013 - extended studies in Clallam County to mid to late March 2014
- May 1, 2013 - installed an aethelometer at Stevens Middle School
- March 12, 2013 - installed Sequim Fire Station air monitoring station - images on ORCAA Data
- March 5, 2013 - MOA for Sequim Fire Station signed. Monitor installation to occur the week of March 11th.
- February 11, 2013 - awaiting MOA review for Sequim location
- January 24-25. 2013 - Installed stations at NOLS, Port Angeles Fire Station and Stevens Middle School.
- January 3, 2013 - Received signed MOA from City of Port Angeles, Port Angeles Fire Station, confirming the site as a study location. We expect the first station to go online sometime between middle and late January 2013.
- December 21, 2012 - Received signed MOA from North Olympic Library System (NOLS), confirming the site as a study location.
- December 19, 2012 - all MOA's are in the mail and ready for signatures. We continue to build data logger cubes.
- December 11, 2012 - completed first data logger cube
- December 3, 2012 - Finalizing drafts/awaiting Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) approval from site custodians in Port Angeles and Sequim. Optical Particle Counters should arrive sometime this week. Receiving and assembling hardware for data loggers.
- November 27, 201 - met with potential site custodian in Port Angeles
- November 16, 2012 - met with potential site custodians in Sequim and Port Angeles
- November 6, 2012 - communicating with potential study location custodians in Sequim and Port Angeles
Hover over the graph lines to view individual data points. Numerical data in spreadsheet form are available on Google Docs.
Air Monitor Locations
View Clallam County Saturation Study locations in a larger map
Clallam County Saturation Study Plan
Saturation Study budget for FY2013 - FY2014
Proposed monitoring equipment include:
If you would like more information about these studies, please contact:
- Odelle Hadley, PhD at odelle.hadley[at]orcaa[dot]org
- Mark Moore at mark.moore[at]orcaa[dot]org
* 2 instruments on loan from Washington state Department of Ecology